Download Files on FEMA GIS Outreach
These files were compiled by the Emergency Preparedness Committee (EPC) to provide discussions primarily related to FEMA’s efforts to modernize floodplain information and make it widely available to the public.
- Flood map modernization
- FEMA map assistance center (1 p., 282K, PDF)
- Mapping project tracking systems (1 p., 952K, PDF)
- Mapping for decision makers (1 p., 2.9 MB, PDF)
- Mapping information platform (2 p., 164K, PDF)
- Flood information tool user manual, revision 7 (104 p., 9.3 MB, PDF)
- Estimating the value of partner contributions to flood mapping projects "blue book", v. 1.1, Nov. 2006 (12 p., 131K, PDF)
- Geospatial support task force proposal for catastrophic emergency response (7 p., 99K, PDF)
- Point symbology for emergency management (1 p., 1.7 MB, PDF)
- FEMA publications catalog (91 p., 474K, PDF)
The EPC does not endorse any commercial products which may appear in files referenced here. All information has been provided for educational purposes only.
Version 1.0, March 2008
Return to Downloads page