Download Files for Introduction to GIS Resources for EM
These files were compiled by the Emergency Preparedness Committee (EPC) to provide a sampling of resources helpful in gaining a general understanding of GIS and the ways it can be used to support emergency management efforts.
- Successful Response Starts with a Map (4 p., 277K, PDF)
- A GeoPrimer: Environmental Public Health Tracking (16 p., 1.9 MB, PDF)
- Anaheim Fire Department Sprint Ad (3 minutes, 9.8 MB, WAV)
- Sprint Mobile Locator Fact Sheet (1 p., 924K, PDF)
- Sprint Mobile Locator Quick Start Card (2 p., 69K, PDF)
- Using GIS in Pandemic Flu Response Workshop Resources (5 p., 101K, PDF)
- Additional links
- Additional publications
The EPC does not endorse any commercial products which may appear in files referenced here. All information has been provided for educational purposes only.
Version 1.0, March 2008
Return to Downloads page