Download Files for Other GIS Awareness Resources
These files were compiled by the Emergency Preparedness Committee (EPC) to provide a sampling of items related to programs such as Homeland Security Infrastructure Program (HSIP) and Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN), as well as GIS use for Pandemic Flu.
- Evaluation of Emergency Response GIS Solutions (22 slides, 6.2 MB, PowerPoint)
- Sharing and Improving Critical Infrastructure Data - What is HSIP? (4 p., 2.6 MB, PDF)
- A Common Operating Picture for the 1-35W Bridge Collapse (2 p., 6.7 MB, PDF)
- Using GIS in Pan Flu Response (33 p., 4.6 MB, PDF)
- GIS Pandemic Needs Report (61 p., 327 K, PDF) and appendices (425 p., 3.5 MB, PDF)
- HSIN-EM Fire Service Community Overview (15 slides, 1.2 MB, PowerPoint)
The EPC does not endorse any commercial products which may appear in files referenced here. All information has been provided for educational purposes only.
Version 1.0, March 2008
Return to Downloads page