- Communications: Coordinates the collaborative’s communications and meetings
- GIS Bytes: Promotes knowledge sharing, collaboration and networking
- Training: Facilitate communication and interaction between state agencies regarding geospatial training needs and opportunities. Subscribe to the State Agency GIS Newsletter for notification of training opportunities.
- Authoritative Data: Identifies authoritative data in AGOL and the Minnesota Geospatial Commons.
Collaborative’s SharePoint site (for state employees - log-in
A place for GIS users at the State of Minnesota to communicate and collaborate on all things GIS/geospatial
- Email MnGeo if you have trouble accessing the SharePoint site, would like to receive meeting invitations, or have questions about the group not answered on the site.
State Agency GIS Collaborative
The group facilitates communication and collaboration for Minnesota state agency employees interested in geospatial topics and technology, including learning, networking opportunities, and technical resources.
It also advises MnGeo on ways to support and improve the operations and
management of geospatial technology within state government. Input from the
collaborative helps MnGeo understand state agency needs, focus on priorities, and
allocate resources toward priority efforts.
In addition to the main planning committee that coordinates collaboration across agencies, the following workgroups tackle specific areas: