Minnesota Geospatial Advisory Council Committees and Workgroups
If you are interested in the development of GIS in Minnesota and its application to real world issues, the Minnesota Geospatial Advisory Council invites you to participate on one or more of the following groups.
- Committees are formed to address on-going issues and continue as long as needed
- Workgroups are formed to address specific issues and then they sunset
Meetings are open to the public. You do NOT need to be an advisory council member to join a committee or workgroup.
For each group's quarterly activity reports, see the agenda packets for Geospatial Advisory Council meetings.
Active Committees and Related Workgroups
Active Standalone Workgroups
At this time, there are no standalone workgroups - all active workgroups are associated with a committee.
Information for Committee and Workgroup Members
- Committee and Workgroup Guide
- Report templates
- Charter: PDF or Word
- Workplan: PDF or Word
- Meeting minutes: PDF or Word
- Status report: PDF or Word
- Deliverable announcement: PDF or Word
- Final report: PDF or Word
- Archive of committee and workgroup reports