Aerial Photography of Minnesota
Digital aerial photography covering Minnesota has been collected since the late-1930s by federal, state, and local governments and by private companies. A great deal of this imagery can be viewed and/or downloaded online. Click on the links below for information about recent digital aerial photography acquisitions, and guidance on how to find, view, download, and use them.
- 2016 Spring Twin Cities metro imagery
- 2015 Summer FSA NAIP imagery
- Spring Aerial Imagery Program for
Not sure where to start?
- Match your needs to a photo scale
- Compare photo characteristics
for an old aerial photograph: U.S. Geological
Survey fact sheet
If you know of other publicly available air photo sources, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org