Minnesota Geospatial Advisory Council Committees and Workgroups
If you are interested in the development of GIS in Minnesota and its application to real world issues, the Minnesota Geospatial Advisory Council invites you to participate on one or more of the following committees and workgroups.
- Committees are formed to address on-going issues and continue as long as needed
- Workgroups are formed to address specific issues and then they sunset
Meetings are open to the public. You do NOT need to be an advisory council member to join a committee or
Reasons to join:
- Influence the strategic direction of GIS in Minnesota
- Meet colleagues who share common goals and interests
- Represent your constituencies and/or GIS stakeholders
- Webpages for each committee and workgroup are below.
- Committee and workgroup reports
- Committee and
Relevant work of these two committees will be continued by the 3D Geomatics Committee
Committee Report Templates
Templates in PDF and Word format for committees and workgroups to use: