MME: Minnesota Metadata Editor
MME software allows users to view and edit metadata (documentation) using
Metadata Guidelines (MGMG). MGMG is a streamlined version of an
international metadata standard.
This version does not need to be installed and does not interact with Windows
- Getting started: See the
setup instructions webpage or the
setup readme file (only the instructions for the Portable version
- More Help within MME: From the Help menu, choose
- An FAQ will soon be added to this webpage.
- Other questions not answered above, contact Nancy Rader,
- The Environmental Protection Agency and Innovate! Inc. for providing
free source code for EPA Metadata
Editor v. 3.1.1 and permission to customize it.
- Metadata Workgroup
members for development and testing, and most notably Jim Gonsoski, MN
Dept.of Agriculture and the Metropolitan Council, for programming.
- Volunteers who tested the beta version.
Return to Metadata Workgroup